Best of British Weekend
King Charles III Coronation
6th 7th & 8th May 2023
With so much planned, there is something for everyone
Get in the spirit with your best Royal themed fancy dress, bring your union flags and let's make the station a wash of colour! Don't forget to collect your Coronation themed activity sheet to ensure the fun continues onboard the train. Enjoy a nostalgic trip back in time when you join us for a journey by steam through the beautiful Rother Valley to Bodiam in East Sussex (10.5 miles).
Lots to enjoy at Tenterden Station
- Join the King Charles III train.
- Dress as your favourite Royal and you could win a prize!!!
- Collect your crown or flag from the platform staff.
- Selfie opportunities , please tag us so we can see your photo!
- Look out for the telephone box and take a photo with the King!
- Classic British Cars and Bikes.
On Monday the 8th come along and have a look at this wonderful 1964 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III , seen here at Windsor during the Queen’s Golden Jubilee.
Stay and have lunch
A selection of classic British hot food option will be available at Tenterden Station Tea Room
Saturday – Sausage Saturday
Sunday – Traditional Roast What is more British for Sunday Lunch then a Sunday Roast!
Monday – Dessert Day - Enjoy some delicious naughty but nice home made desserts
Visit The Colonel Stephens Railway Museum (free entry)
You may also wish to tag the official Jubilee channels: Instagram: @theroyalfamily Twitter: @royalfamily, Facebook: @thebritishmonarchy