Our Gift Cards make ideal presents for those who want the freedom to choose their perfect day
Whether it’s a day spent driving a steam locomotive, a romantic dinner for two or a family day out exploring the line, our gift vouchers make ideal presents.
Gift cards are the perfect present for those who'd like the freedom to choose their own special treat. They can be used to purchase our train travel tickets; pre-booked on-train catering; lunch or dinner on the Wealden Pullman; special Railway Experiences; or simply something from our Gift Shops.
Gift Cards are valid for two years from the date of purchase# and may be used in full or part payment, so there's plenty of time to choose a treat! Scroll down for some ideas about what's available to buy with our Gift Cards
Diesel Observation Train Cab Ride £95
Steam Locomotive Footplate Taster £150
Railway Experience Day £495
Enginemans Experience Day £1200
Pullman Sunday Luncheon for two £139
Pullman Sunday Luncheon for four £278
Pullman Saturday Evening Dinner for two £179
Pullman Saturday Evening Dinner for four £358
All day TravelCards and Family tickets - from £18 to £38
On Train Specials
Coffee & Pastry for Two £4.00 per person plus train fare
Cream Tea for Two £6.95 per person plus train fare
Ploughman's Lunch for Two £7.95 per person plus train fare
Fish & Chip supper for Two £9.00 per person plus train fare
Real Ale Train £29.00 per person including train fare
At the Station
Afternoon Tea for Two £15 per person
Buy a Gift Card
Gift Cards are available to purchase online by clicking on your chosen value below. They're also available in other values up to £500 by calling the Booking Office on 01580 765155
# Click to view the important small print
Buying your K&ESR Gift Card
Gift Cards are available to purchase for any amount between £10 and £500 by calling the Booking Office on 01580 765155. A range of Gift Cards are also available to purchase online and from our Gift Shops.
Spending your K&ESR Gift Card
Once activated, you can use the value on Gift Cards in full or part payment for K&ESR tickets (excluding A Day Out with Thomas), pre-booked On-Train Catering, and in our Gift Shops. Gift Cards are not currently available to spend online, in Station Catering outlets or onboard our trains. If an item purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently refunded, money will be returned to a Gift Card.
If you purchased your Gift Card online or over the telephone, you can cancel your Gift Card purchase and receive a full refund of the price paid for a period of fourteen days beginning the day after the date of delivery of your Gift Card. The K&ESR will also refund any delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Gift Card to us, if we request it. To cancel your Gift Card purchase, please telephone our Booking Office on 01580 765155. You will need to provide the order number given at the time of purchase which can be found in your order confirmation email. Other than as set out above, we regret that Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
1. All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date, which is 24 months from the date of purchase or last usage. Any balance remaining after this date will be deducted and the card cancelled.
2. The monies on this card cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase further Gift Cards. Following use, any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases up to 24 months from the date of last usage.
3. Please protect the card and treat it as cash. The K&ESR will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted. The balances on lost cards cannot be returned. The K&ESR is not responsible for any unauthorised use of Gift Cards. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
4. To check the remaining balance or expiry date of your card, call 01580 765155.
5. This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
6. The K&ESR reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Issued by the Kent & East Sussex Railway, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6HE 01580 765155
Read the terms and conditions relating to other products and services here